Cast Partial Dentures
- Cast partial dentures are the best solution as definitive restoration, when some, but not all of the teeth need to be replaced, if there are too few teeth for a bridge work to be attached to, or the budget is too small to accommodate the costs of a fixed reconstruction (bridge, crowns on implants).
- Cast partial dentures are far superior to acrylic partial dentures
- Affordable and comfortable; sturdy, resilient and durable; small and light
- The gums stay healthier because the biting force is shared between the gums and the remaining teeth (metal frames incorporate rests and clasps or attachments, that hold the denture firm in its place).
- Cast partial dentures can be easily removed by the wearer for regular cleaning and maintenance.
- Can be design whit an open palate allowing taste and speech to be improved.
- They allow new teeth to be added, in case the patient is losing more teeth.
- Natural teeth have to be prepared for the rests or attachments